Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kristin Cavallari Photo in Black Dress

Buy bollywood Replica saree






Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari was spotted making the rounds at the Breeder’s Cup Winners Circle event at the ESPN Zone last night in a top that can only be described as revealing. Not revealing like ‘I was breast fed until I was twelve’ revealing, more like ‘I can see your boobies’ revealing. This is much better if you ask me, although the first one may explain my obsession with boobs. I think we’ve had a breakthrough, that’s all the time we’ve for this week.

Kristin Cavallari photo

Kristin Cavallari picture

Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari photo

Kristin Cavallari picture

Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari pics

Kristin Cavallari

Don't Miss it



0 comments:

Post a Comment