Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shakira Hot Photos

Buy bollywood Replica saree






Shakira Hot Photos
Shakira is too hot to handle
The 32-year-old star however said she has no plans to tone down her image and is instead planning a private show to make it up with Antonio

"I kept the cage from my She Wolf video. I may use it some other time," she said.

Shakira Hot Photos
According to reports, the singer admits her beau Antonio de la Rua - the son of former Argentinian president Fernando de la Rua - was shocked the first time he saw her revealing outfit for the video of her new album She Wolf, in which she cavorts in a cage appearing to wear just a black belt and stilettos.

"He did not expect that at all. When he saw me in my flesh-toned leotard bodysuit, he was like, 'Could you not have worn a scarf at least'," she said.

Shakira Hot Photos
Colombian pop star Shakira has revealed her boyfriend has urged her to tone down her raunchy image.

Don't Miss it



0 comments:

Post a Comment