For challenging the trend maruti Suzuki launches the royal model “Kazashi” nearly this month in India, As the feature’s are awesome and the car makes the superiority among other local models. As the price will be starting from Rs 1,20,000 to 1,80,000 which is not for the middle class people, it covers 60/hour speed in just 8.3 sec with the six speed transmission system.
Features are like this:
- 4 cylinders 2400 cc petrol/diesel engine
- Electronic force varying braking system
- Torque of 170 N-m @ 4000 rpm with 185 hp
- Dimension of 1450*4650*1900
- Capacity of petrol tank is of 63 ltrs
- Great mileage of 9 km/ltr in city, 12 km/ltr on highways
- Outfitted with direct ignition system for decreasing pollution content and for better economy
- Passed with 5 seats for sophisticated person.