Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Joe Jonas Hits the Gym

Buy bollywood Replica saree






Joe Jonas Hits the Gym
Working out Tuesday (January 19).
The Jonas Brothers hunk was dressed in his gym gear, sports a gray goodie sweatshirt, shorts and sneakers when he jumped out of the tours.
Keep in best shape, Joe Jonas was spotted coming to his house in Los Felix after w

Joe Jonas Hits the Gym
In related news, Joe recently spoke to MTV News that the Critics selection Awards, dishing on his solo career, hopes and plans.
The 20-year-old said: "I am just here to support Nick and with any luck one day soon Act, which should be cool - a little more acting, would Which will be awesome.
Asked about the Orbs were over, "said Joe," Yes, it is over ... Just kidding. It just makes it even better for the three of us, and that income we all have our own styles, the song that we love. "

Joe Jonas Hits the GymAs for his solo effort, explains Joe, "I do a lot of typing and I'm not sure where it will pick up. I kind of sour, but I can not really talk about it. I'm excited. It is a real cool 2010th [Nick's] music and the song I write and Kevin music that he really wanted to start writing. I think all our song jointly after all this time really will make it a great trip and a new book. So it's great to have these two opportunities to do these different things. "

Don't Miss it



0 comments:

Post a Comment